Procurement Officer and Data Entry Operator Jobs in Kenya
We urgently seek to fill the following vacancies in the establishment with dynamic and result oriented individuals.
1. Procurement and Supplies Officer
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely availability of required supplies and materials at competitive terms and as per approved corporate policies and procedures.
- Developing and reviewing procurement policies and procedures in liaison with the Corporation’s Board and other relevant committees.
- Formulating supply policy management to ensure that the corporation’s supplies goals and objectives are met.
- Reviewing the provision, procurement, stock-holding and stock control policies on a progressive basis
- Ensuring that supplies accounting and other stores procedures are followed and updated as necessary.
- Coordinating purchases requirements from user departments.
- Developing and reviewing of purchasing policies and procedures to keep up with changing economic trends.
- Procuring various materials and other supplies for the Corporation at the most competitive prices in accordance with approved corporation procedures.
- Supervising, appraising staff and identifying their development and training needs.
- Liaising with departments in organizing for specification of goods and services for procurement.
- Preparing budget and ensuring effective control.
- Overseeing the effective storage and issuance of procured goods.
- Must be a holder of a university degree in a business related field.
- Must posses a Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management.
- Must be a member of a professional body.
- Must be a person who is market oriented, cost consciousness and quality mindedness.
- Must be a person with excellent interpersonal skills, unquestionable integrity, team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Job Purpose: Reporting to Systems Administrator, the officer will be responsible for ensuring timely availability and reliability of required information.
- Capturing data and inputting in the computer
- Preparing information as per approved procedures
- Updating stocks accounts as per approved procedures
- Posting transaction to appropriate accounts as per approved procedures
- Generating reports on stock balances
- Generating reports as and when required
- Must be a holder of a minimum qualifications of KCSE C
- Must posses Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
DNA / 1208
P.O. Box 49010-00100